HELP THE SHA: KEEN TO HELP BUT UNSURE WHAT YOU CAN OFFER?
Why not become a "Friend" of the SHA? If you are unable to commit to being a full committee member, but would like to keep in touch with what's going on, or you might even be able to help out occasionally, please complete a "Friends of the SHA Form", which can be found on the SHA section of the school website, or collect one from the School Office.
Perhaps you could pour wine at an event or helping our outgrown uniform team. We’ve got a job to suit all talents! The aim of the SHA is to improve the experience of every child at the school, by raising money to pay for the little and quite often big, 'extras' that help to make their school days special and memorable. BUT, we would be nothing without YOU! If you would like to find out more, please contact our current Chair by email at email@example.com
You can help the SHA in many ways
- sell and buy raffle tickets
- support your class representatives by signing up to do half an hour on your class stall at the Fairs
- attend our events
- Tick the Gift Aid box on any donation you make
- give your opinion on how the money should be spent (we always vote on any new expenditure)
- Become a ‘Friend of the SHA’
- Join the SHA - You can join the SHA at any time, you do not have to wait until the Annual General Meeting in September. Just come along to the next meeting – check the Friday Flyer for details.
- Buy SHA merchandise
- Log on to the Giving Machine before doing any internet shopping
- Join Your School Lottery
Check out our latest newsletter HERE for our new events and planned activities!
Is there anything in it for me?
It’s a great way to meet parents and carers with children in different year groups and to learn more about how the school works, meet the staff in a less formal setting.
Lots of working parents have found that it’s a good way to link-up with the school.
We try to keep things light-hearted and have even been known to go to the pub after a meeting!